John Deere Gator Forums banner

RSX Gator Mods

39K views 56 replies 19 participants last post by  marcust90 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd post a few pictures of my RSX modifications!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the forum King!!!!!

Awesome stealth gator!!!!!!!! What wheels are those, duro tires?

#5 ·
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the bolt pattern?

#7 · (Edited)
Thanks!!!!!!!!! Now I know what to ask for if I get new wheels.

#9 ·
I know the bed you can just peel the stickers off. How did you do the hood? Paint or Paintable Black plastics from Deere?

#12 ·
I like my Green and Yellow RSX, but that black looks mean and cool!!!!!!!!!

#13 ·
I'll be gettin my gator some time in July or August. I've shopping around for aftermarket parts and accessories for it. Not very much at this point. But that black gator is fn noice! Throw in the black wheels and tires and that thing is smokin! Hard to believe a 10 dollar can of paint can throw so much badass-ness on the table. Thanks for postin the pics. I may be following suit on this idea when I finally get mine.

#15 ·
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! The first time mine was pressure washed, I let one of my guys just do that to get the mud off to take it to the dealer for the PiPs, he blew one off on the tailgate.

#18 ·
I am in the same boat Magilla. That black is growing on me big time!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 ·
Blew all my decals off on the weekend so if the dealer won't replace them I may just go this route only issue is the yellow rims, any ideas for those?

#25 ·
iv been looking for it but havent seen it yet the decals are available tho.

#27 ·
plastidip will outlast paint or powder coating the rims and easy to repair if damage occurs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.