Gator door lock key - John Deere Gator Forums
Gator General Discussion If you need to talk about the John Deere Gator XUV/SXS/UTV and it does not fit into a more specific section down below, post it in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 11-04-2018, 06:35 PM Thread Starter

Gator door lock key

I recently purchased a used 2011 Gator with the all glass super cab. The previous owner can't find the door lock keys. If I take the lock off is there a key number inside?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 11-04-2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrylag View Post
I recently purchased a used 2011 Gator with the all glass super cab. The previous owner can't find the door lock keys. If I take the lock off is there a key number inside?
Mine is the same as ignition I was told there's only five different keys so check with your dealer if it's different.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
post #3 of 8 Old 11-05-2018, 10:36 AM

Pretty sure it is not the same as the ignition on those cabs. I think its AL113909. Around $20 from Deere. I believe its a set of 2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 11-06-2018, 10:31 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for everybody's response. I lucked out as the previous owner found one key and it works.
post #5 of 8 Old 11-06-2018, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Thanks for everybody's response. I lucked out as the previous owner found one key and it works.
Awesome

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
post #6 of 8 Old 07-14-2019, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

825i door lock push botton

Yesterday went for a trail ride and the push button that has the key hole fell out somewhere on the trail. Does anybody know if the push button is available for sale or do u have to buy a whole door lock? The cabin is a glass dome.
post #7 of 8 Old 07-15-2019, 01:26 AM

Garage
If you need more keys, a local key guy can make them up as the blank is Briggs-Stratton for the ignition and Trimark for the doors. The push button is likely a JD thing as auto parts stores don't carry JD stuff. You'll spend more time (time is money) trying to sort out an aftermarket vs. going JD for that item.
post #8 of 8 Old 07-16-2019, 01:35 AM

Garage
Quote:
Yesterday went for a trail ride and the push button that has the key hole fell out somewhere on the trail. Does anybody know if the push button is available for sale or do u have to buy a whole door lock? The cabin is a glass dome.

I believe you will need to purchase the handle kit... See number 21

2012 Gator 825i (new engine at 1700 hours) Power Steering-Sport Exhaust- Deluxe Cab-Heater- Work Lights On Top Front And Rear- Hella HID Driving Lights-Warn ProVantage 4500 synthetic winch-Electric Dump- Gillmore Seat Covers

Lower Navigation
Go Back   John Deere Gator Forums > John Deere Gator General Discussion > Gator General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the John Deere Gator Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode