Muffler needed p/n AM127230 for early gas 6X4 - John Deere Gator Forums
Gator General Discussion If you need to talk about the John Deere Gator XUV/SXS/UTV and it does not fit into a more specific section down below, post it in here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 10-07-2019, 12:54 AM Thread Starter

Muffler needed p/n AM127230 for early gas 6X4

Is there an aftermarket exhaust available? I have a 1994 6X4 gas Gator and my muffler is shot. It goes on the Kawasaki FD620D and mine is a JS11 model. Help please !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-08-2019, 01:01 AM

There should also be mufflers available from kawasaki but they may or may not need a little fabrication
post #3 of 4 Old 10-14-2019, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

I found a new original JD muffler for my ‘94 6X4 gas Gator priced well below my local dealer’s quote of $325.00. I found this site back when I first got my Gator in April this year. It’s a parts sourcing company. The site is supply.parts I used it when I was looking for the JD tail light, brake light, turn signal & horn kit. I didn’t get it from them,however I did get 2 quotes on it through their site.The muffler I just bought through this site came in at $221.00 plus $25 shipping. My dealer wanted $325 ! There were 2 other quotes that came as well but these people had the lowest price. It’s a free service.. you create an acct but you don’t have to give any financial info. I put the request for quote in Thursday afternoon the 10th and by Sat morning I had 3 quotes that beat my local guys. I have a pad I keep that is a list of orig JD accessories as well as replacement parts for my 94 6X4 Gas Gator that aren’t normally stocked They are getting harder to find.I took my pad with me and went to my dealer Sat morning. I showed him a list of part #’s and quotes that I received through the site. He went down the list and beat the others on two items!!! But not the muffler, imagine that ! Anyhow the new muffler is supposed to be here by Saturday. It’s a good service ! Once you fill in brand & part# they send it out to several thousand parts supply houses. The supply houses send supply.parts a price, then they forward it to you. Then you sign onto the site and check them. You can view the quote, decline, accept or or wait and see what else comes in or you cancel the search for whatever reason. If you accept you a quote, the supply house is sent your contact info and you get theirs too. You can call or them, email them or they will call or email you. I called them after researching some and I found them to be legit. I’m going to start a post as I begin to remove the exhaust tomorrow night. I’ll title it. “ 94 6X4 muffler replacement” and ask for advice. Sorry to ramble on but this new site supply.parts seems great ! Check it out ! Look for the new posting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 11-17-2019, 09:18 AM Thread Starter

Did any of you check out the site supply.parts. ?? Excellent parts source for orig JD parts. It’s best to know the part#. This site has locales parts for my 94 Utility 6x4 gas and everything I have sourced through them has been 20% less than JD Dealer. Site is just supply.parts with no dot com after it. Free signup with no financials needed. Try it !!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   John Deere Gator Forums > John Deere Gator General Discussion > Gator General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the John Deere Gator Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode