Old gator for parts - John Deere Gator Forums
Gator Parts and Products For Sale Post your parts or John Deere Gator related products here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 12-20-2015, 09:40 AM Thread Starter

Old gator for parts

I have what I have been told is a 1996 4X2 that was reserected from a mud hole and had the use of it for 18 months before the engine went bad. As this is pretty much not good enough to replace the engine, it still has some parts that might be useful to some one. It had the 10hp Kawasaki motor which the alternator (coils under the flywheel) was still working as well as the starter and clutch and drive system. Before I cut it up for the scrap yard I would offer it to someone who could get some use out of the parts that are still good. I live in Bellville TX so if someone is close enough, come get it. I don't want anything for it just to know it will help someone else would be payment enough.
Don Mitchell
[email protected]
The old gator is gone. Thanks to all who were interested.
Don

Last edited by donmitt; 11-20-2016 at 10:10 PM. Reason: item is gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-04-2016, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donmitt View Post
I have what I have been told is a 1996 4X2 that was reserected from a mud hole and had the use of it for 18 months before the engine went bad. As this is pretty much not good enough to replace the engine, it still has some parts that might be useful to some one. It had the 10hp Kawasaki motor which the alternator (coils under the flywheel) was still working as well as the starter and clutch and drive system. Before I cut it up for the scrap yard I would offer it to someone who could get some use out of the parts that are still good. I live in Bellville TX so if someone is close enough, come get it. I don't want anything for it just to know it will help someone else would be payment enough.
Don Mitchell
[email protected]
Did you ever git rid of this?
post #3 of 6 Old 04-04-2016, 11:33 PM Thread Starter

I still have it. But there is one person who might want it and is close enough to come get it. I am waiting for his response. another person had wanted the trans but I couldn't get it apart. So if the former person mentioned isn't interested I will be taking it to the scrap yard unless someone is close enough to haul it off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 04-06-2016, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donmitt View Post
I still have it. But there is one person who might want it and is close enough to come get it. I am waiting for his response. another person had wanted the trans but I couldn't get it apart. So if the former person mentioned isn't interested I will be taking it to the scrap yard unless someone is close enough to haul it off.
Let me know, I live in Houston and would be interested if they don't take it. I can make arrangements any time.
post #5 of 6 Old 06-21-2016, 02:46 PM

Looking for some parts if interested in selling some?
post #6 of 6 Old 11-19-2016, 03:05 PM

Gator for Parts

Please reply as to weather the gator is still available. I will come to get it. Please reply email "[email protected]" or phone 316-443-9329.
Thank You For Your Time
Noel Vaughn

Lower Navigation
Go Back   John Deere Gator Forums > Classifieds > Gator Parts and Products For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the John Deere Gator Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode