Safety Nets on Deluxe Cab - John Deere Gator Forums
Gator Roll Cages, Seats and Belts Discussions about Gator safety related products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-04-2017, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Safety Nets on Deluxe Cab

Does anyone have safety nets installed on their deluxe cab ( Mauser ) ? I'm considering installing them for use when the glass doors are taken off for the warmer months.

2012 Gator 825i (new engine at 1700 hours) Power Steering-Sport Exhaust- Deluxe Cab-Heater- Work Lights On Top Front And Rear- Hella HID Driving Lights-Warn ProVantage 4500 synthetic winch-Electric Dump- Gillmore Seat Covers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-09-2017, 01:45 PM

We got a new gator in at the dealership with the safety nets on the mauser cab, they worked well but look funny on one, have you looked at the poly doors with the roll up and down windows? They are expensive but are very nice.

2016 825I S4 Camo
Camoplast Tracks
Windshield, Rear Rack, Superatv 2 inch lift
post #3 of 5 Old 04-09-2017, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomlits View Post
We got a new gator in at the dealership with the safety nets on the mauser cab, they worked well but look funny on one, have you looked at the poly doors with the roll up and down windows? They are expensive but are very nice.

Thank you kindly for your response. I wasn't certain how the forward latch attached to the dash with the net doors?
I would love to have the poly doors- Right now the price is out of reach, given I just replaced the engine in the 825.

2012 Gator 825i (new engine at 1700 hours) Power Steering-Sport Exhaust- Deluxe Cab-Heater- Work Lights On Top Front And Rear- Hella HID Driving Lights-Warn ProVantage 4500 synthetic winch-Electric Dump- Gillmore Seat Covers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-09-2017, 09:32 PM

Bradhill, I don't know what part of the country you live as far as terrain goes. As in brush grabbing clothing and such. But what would be the harm in running with no doors or nets just wearing the seat belt. Just asking because in our area (or where I mostly ride) one can get along with just the seat belt.
post #5 of 5 Old 04-11-2017, 05:56 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger View Post
Bradhill, I don't know what part of the country you live as far as terrain goes. As in brush grabbing clothing and such. But what would be the harm in running with no doors or nets just wearing the seat belt. Just asking because in our area (or where I mostly ride) one can get along with just the seat belt.

I live in the Mountain West in Wyoming. You are absolutely correct regarding seat belt use, my dogs ride in cab with me around the property.
I was hoping to provide them with some level of security/safety while riding around.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   John Deere Gator Forums > John Deere Gator Safety > Gator Roll Cages, Seats and Belts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the John Deere Gator Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode