John Deere Gator Forums banner

Safety Nets on Deluxe Cab

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Bradhill 
#1 ·
Does anyone have safety nets installed on their deluxe cab ( Mauser ) ? I'm considering installing them for use when the glass doors are taken off for the warmer months.

#2 ·
We got a new gator in at the dealership with the safety nets on the mauser cab, they worked well but look funny on one, have you looked at the poly doors with the roll up and down windows? They are expensive but are very nice.

#3 ·
Thank you kindly for your response. I wasn't certain how the forward latch attached to the dash with the net doors?
I would love to have the poly doors- Right now the price is out of reach, given I just replaced the engine in the 825.

Reactions: Ohsarg
#4 ·
Bradhill, I don't know what part of the country you live as far as terrain goes. As in brush grabbing clothing and such. But what would be the harm in running with no doors or nets just wearing the seat belt. Just asking because in our area (or where I mostly ride) one can get along with just the seat belt.

#5 ·
I live in the Mountain West in Wyoming. You are absolutely correct regarding seat belt use, my dogs ride in cab with me around the property.
I was hoping to provide them with some level of security/safety while riding around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.