John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have had this 08 HPX for a while and just got it all in great working order besides it being stuck in 4wd. I read everywhere I could find and checked the fuses, rocker switch, and now I am looking for the solenoid... Can anyone point me in the direction of the solenoid? Any pics of where it is? Any other things to look for to see what is happening? The rocker switch is getting continuity. Are there any hidden fuses?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
2,661 Posts
You probably could the online part diagrams at partscatalog.deere.com
Or purchase a Technical Manual through eBay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
765 Posts
Go to this link and select based on model and Serial Number. You should be able to find a supplier of the documents you desire.

John Deere Ag - New Equipment: Technical Publications - Equipment List

Example only:
Technical Manual TM2195 HPX 4x2 & 4x4 Gas Gator™ HPX 4x4 Diesel Gator™ English

Parts Catalog CD-ROM PC9346CD 4x2 & 4x4 HPX Gator™ (Diesel) English

Technical Manual CD-ROM TM2195CD HPX 4x2 & 4x4 Gas Gator™ HPX 4x4 Diesel Gator™ English

Operators Manual CD-ROM OMM152766CD HPX & HPX-4x4 Gator™ Utility Vehicle North American Edition (010001-040000) English

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hi, I have had this 08 HPX for a while and just got it all in great working order besides it being stuck in 4wd. I read everywhere I could find and checked the fuses, rocker switch, and now I am looking for the solenoid... Can anyone point me in the direction of the solenoid? Any pics of where it is? Any other things to look for to see what is happening? The rocker switch is getting continuity. Are there any hidden fuses?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
What was your resolution?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts