John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A elderly man is selling a 16’ 590i and he is 4 hours from me and he said he believes it don’t have Power steering even tho the his paperwork said it did when he bought it. So I thought all 590i had powersteering is that correct? don’t have powersteering is it possible to add? Also it has 1600 miles on it, should I be looking for any issues?

·
Administrator
4,030 Posts
A elderly man is selling a 16’ 590i and he is 4 hours from me and he said he believes it don’t have Power steering even tho the his paperwork said it did when he bought it. So I thought all 590i had powersteering is that correct? don’t have powersteering is it possible to add? Also it has 1600 miles on it, should I be looking for any issues?
Not all 2016 590I have Power Steering, see photo below. ( note if his 590 does not have a winch, then it probably does not have power steering per configuration codes on photo) Yes PS can be added

Note: Deere does not use the Date of Manufacture for referencing parts or attachments they use the Serial Number or PIN ( Product Identification Number)

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts