John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, when I purchased my gator it came with a set of seats on a frame that fits in my bed. Can anyone tell me what they are called and if they are worth anything? It is in great shape! Thanks, Gatorboy65. Would love to get the electric lift for my bed...

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
Interesting.....Does it have any kind of ID tag on it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rear seats...

Interesting.....Does it have any kind of ID tag on it?
It is ORIGINAL JD, I have checked around and found that they are very expensive (1500+), I have no need for them and really need the bed lift. There are 2 versions, I definitely need the stronger of the 2 and I would like to buy the sun shield that covers the driver and passenger seats. If you know of anyone that would want to make a deal (seats for the items listed, the sun thingy is around 165 on Ebay and the lift is 495). So, it would be a good deal for someone.

Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think those sits would be great but I can't come up with good reason to actually need them. But when you get the bed lift installed......well, sometimes the in-laws tend to over stay their welcome:)

·
Registered
140 Posts
I can't believe John Deere went from those slide in seats to the safety standards that have today. Just imagine what the RSX could of been if they didn't have to worry about being sewed!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I heard they "outlawed" the rear slide-in seats. They are actually very convenient and I have used them on several occasions. I guess I will just hang them in the barn for a few hundred years... LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I heard they "outlawed" the rear slide-in seats. They are actually very convenient and I have used them on several occasions. I guess I will just hang them in the barn for a few hundred years... LOL
Hello
If the seats are still hanging in the barn i would like to bye them. Name a price.
Best regards
Kurt
(Denmark)

·
Super Moderator
3,692 Posts
Paging @Gatorboy65

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
I installed a YTrax rear facing bench seat for my 2014 625 Gator. The installation was a major PITA but the seat itself is quite acceptable for occasional (10 days of hunting season) use. I would have jumped on these had they come to my attention earlier.

·
Super Moderator
3,692 Posts
I may be interested in the seats for the back bed of the gator, how much are you asking?

The original post is from March of 2014...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brad Hill, thanks for the page... I'm sure these are worth something but because of thier rarity factor I have no idea how much.
It is in need of 2 new seats and needs repainted otherwise appears original.

As for selling... I'm not sure if I really want to part but I hate to say never. If an agreement were made, they would require pickup only.

I really have mixed emotions because they are rare or seem that way.

Sorry for the delay... I forgot my password... lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
For those interested...I have a YTrax rear facing seat that was used for 10 days in 2017 and have decided to sell...located in the Minneapolis area. The unit is complete with bed rails, seat belts and tie-down webbing. First $100 takes it...will deliver to reasonable distance of Twin Cities. If questions...send me a personal message.

Brad

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have the back seats for a John Deere Gator that slide in the back as pictured in first post above. Anyone know anything about them or interested in buying them? Please contact me at [email protected]. I will email you pictures.

·
Super Moderator
3,692 Posts
We have the back seats for a John Deere Gator that slide in the back as pictured in first post above. Anyone know anything about them or interested in buying them? Please contact me at [email protected]. I will email you pictures.

You may consider starting a new thread under the Classified Section. This will help others find your post more easily.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1994 John Deere 6X4 Gas Gator.
75 Posts
That unit that slides in is built by BMM Inds. It call a “BMM People Mover.I saw one on eBay from a dealer in Pa earlier this year

1 - 18 of 18 Posts