John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parked the gator (outside) for a couple months and now it won't start. Fuel injected, gas engine with about 1720 hours. It's getting gas (drained the old and replaced with new, non-ethanol), changed the plugs, changed the fuel filter, getting good blue spark at the tip, getting air, not throwing any codes unless I unplug something. Fuel line is under good pressure. Pistons are moving and it cranks and cranks but won't fire. Put in a new ECU, changed oil, did everything I know of that deals with air, fuel, and spark but it won't fire. this thing has never done this so am at a loss as to what to try next - trying to fix on my own, to take it to a dealer would be defeat!

·
Registered
7 Posts
620i will start on the first initial try, when it warms up a few minutes and is shut off, you can turn engine over and it will not start in the crank/start position, if the engine is spinning fast enough it will start once the key is let go in run position. replaced key switch,stator, starter relay(under dash) coils from another machine, ECU and starter. What am I missing?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. Mine is doing similar things. Did you ever get it sorted? Let me know. Mine is still not working and trying to avoid a bunch of money to fix. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,187 Posts
Hey guys. Mine is doing similar things. Did you ever get it sorted? Let me know. Mine is still not working and trying to avoid a bunch of money to fix. Thanks.
What steps have you done thus far ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts