John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this gator but don't find myself using it. I use my tractor for most everything anymore. I thought I would list it up here before going to ebay with it. Feel free to call with any questions or email me. [email protected] or Three 16-641-2950.

I bought the Gator with the windshield. Works great on cold days and nights so you don't have to take on the cold temps. I also bought the upgraded wheels/tires. We thought we would use it more but I find myself on the tractor and the fact that it will go 42 mph I will not let my kids drive it. First 11,500 owns it. It is located outside of Wichita, KS.

Wonder what kind of person has this listed? We are the number one vendor on the worlds largest 4wd website in poss feedback. My user name is 406 YJ. feel free to follow this link and research me out
*****List of Good Buyers/Sellers***** - Pirate4x4.Com

Thanks,

Todd

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wanted to add. It has never been left outside all day and never over a night. I have always kept it in my trailer or locked up in the shop. I have the manual that came with it. That bag the manual is in has never been opened. I also have a wrench that allows you to adjust the springs on it. I never found a need for that so it hasn't been used either. The only thing I have done with it is load it up with firewood and part it in the garage so the wood stays dry and I don't have to haul wood up to the house by hand or trash my yard using the tractor.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nobody interested? Priced high?
I don't think it's priced high at all...sounds like a good deal actually...you gotta remember that in selling a Gator, location is a big deal since you'd either have to get it shipped or go get it yourself if you buy it...and, this site is most likely visited by people that probably already have a Gator...you might find someone who wants to upgrade from a smaller one, but then they might have to sell their's first...

You might get lucky and someone here will see it and tell a friend who might be looking for one.....I'd say CraigsList and your local papers or Trader magazines will be your best bet to sell it....

Good luck to you on the sale...I actually checked out your website and saw what you do...that's pretty damn cool in itself...I ended spending about an hour or so checking out the Pirate UTV site too...they have some great tech articles and such...I own a 825i myself, and now have a hankering to try one of the new Wildcats, Can Am Commanders, or a Razr 900...any one of those look like a bunch of adrenaline inducing fun!!!

Larry in MD :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts