John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 825I gator that has 49 hours and 168 miles getting ready for it's third clutch. I will post a picture of the serial number. I just changed all the fluids, filters, and plugs. I am now going to deal with the clutch. I need to know which primary clutch tool I need since John Deere did the replacement clutch at 26 miles. I need to hear from those who have had the clutch doctor rework their clutch. Is it still working and can you shift when stopped and when on an incline. Clutch doctor or Brad Hill I need a price on sending you mine reworking it and send it back to me. This is my last go around with this gator, it's either going to work like it's supposed to or while it's serviced and cleaned it's
IMG_20200125_193702.jpg
getting a new home. All help and comments welcomed. Thanks

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm certain Bradhill will be on shortly. You may want to consider send him a private message, so he gets an alert.

The clutch issues are inexcusable and if JD really cared about it's customer the would be more proactive in fixing this or at least economical to fix. Replacement parts should have a lifetime warranty like many quality auto parts have.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply 200mph. I agree about John Deere. They should have a permanent real fix but they don't that's why I'm just skipping them. Take care

·
Super Moderator
2,659 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts