John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one here anything about the 2015 Gator RSX 850i ?????
P/S ??? more power??? Anything ??
Thanks
kenner

·
Registered
153 Posts
A few dealers in this area have their RSX 850s on clearance. I'm assuming something is up

·
Registered
904 Posts
I love my RSX, but I want deere to come out with at least a 1000cc pure sport machine to compete with the rzr. If they do and it holds a candle to the rzr, my 900 will be up for sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Off-Road Forums mobile app

·
Registered
140 Posts
Deere talked 1000+ cc and extended a arm kits from factory when the initial training. The aprillia mana big bore kit is 1060. They run 125-140 HP out them to the wheel then. Same exact engine. So I would imagine Deere gets it ironed out. Offers the kits but never sells the complete package from factory so warranty wouldnt be as big o problem on there end. My guess.

Power steering will be sooner they will have stronger rack and pinion first.

The reason for discount is Deere made a bunch and put pin numbers on all. From now on they going to make them and only pin them when sold so they are always current and not a year old like now.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah. Its basically a trail and sport combined with sweet black stickers and hood that aren't available through parts yet

·
Registered
153 Posts
I haven't seen that racer rick. Do you have any pics or link you can share?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just found a pic. I'm jealous and pissy all at the same time. Purchased mine on June 2nd. Looks like this was released on June 9th

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
a 1000cc big bore kit???? IM GAME!!! with that kinda power Deere would blow Polaris and Can Am out of the water the only thing then is speed. you would proably have to change the clutches and hope the belt can handle the power. but with that kinda power it could turn wat ever size tire you want

·
Registered
47 Posts
You guys are talking 2015's, they haven't even made a 2014 model yet to my knowledge. I was suppost to get a 2014 but being they can't sell the full warehouses of 2013's they haven't made any 2014's and may not as sales are pretty poor. Check out Tractor House, its loaded with used 2012/2013's most with less than 25 hours, couldn't be a quality issue could it?

·
Registered
153 Posts
You guys are talking 2015's, they haven't even made a 2014 model yet to my knowledge. I was suppost to get a 2014 but being they can't sell the full warehouses of 2013's they haven't made any 2014's and may not as sales are pretty poor. Check out Tractor House, its loaded with used 2012/2013's most with less than 25 hours, couldn't be a quality issue could it?
My machine is titled as a 2014 per the JD website. Purchased on June 2nd.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've noticed that as well.. I haven't purchased one yet, but seeing how many 12-13's are up for sale with so few hours kind of scares me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I posted this in another thread but it was deleted somehow. but anyways, I talked to the gator product manager at a dealer sales meeting and he informed me that the early release 2016 rsx will have power steering, a higher top speed and be much more quiet. The new model will have an early release next spring/summer.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would like the power steering and noise control. Top speed doesn't really concern me considering I haven't been over 40 in my current model

1 - 17 of 17 Posts