John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new here. I just traded my 2019 RSX for an 2021 835r. I have a hard time giving up the sporty/trail side of the RSX, and was wondering if I put the widely available 2” spacer lift kit on, can I put 29” tires on (I have the alloy 14” rims)? Looking at the Maxxis Carnivore.

Anyone on here lift a 835?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Hello, new here. I just traded my 2019 RSX for an 2021 835r. I have a hard time giving up the sporty/trail side of the RSX, and was wondering if I put the widely available 2” spacer lift kit on, can I put 29” tires on (I have the alloy 14” rims)? Looking at the Maxxis Carnivore.

Anyone on here lift a 835?

Thanks!
Www.UpliftSxS.com

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Might also consider searching the forums to see if anyone else has lifted their’s in the past.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might also consider searching the forums to see if anyone else has lifted their’s in the past.
Thanks. Only thing I’ve found is a review of 2” spring spacer lifts on superatv.com, a guy said he put 29” viper tires. Would love to know if they rubbed or if he had to modify anything.

also would love to know how the spacers affect the ride since they compress the spring.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I made some shock spacers for my xuv 835 and I thought it actually rode better. I made the spacers 1 1/4”.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts