John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next month going with my new RSX trail package to WV:)
Going on the Hatfield & Macoy trails :eek: almost a 1000 miles of atv/utv trails
One of the largest in the country. There are trailes green threw Black:D
Going with a Can Am Commander 1000x, a rhino, and two other atv's 800cc can am's . Have a 30" rigid Led Flood Spot Light being mounted under the roll cage
A roof and rear Piaa off road light in the back.
Have tested the stock Warn 3000 lbs winch works great no trouble.;)
Front brush guard has been knocking down good size trees anywhere from 4". To 6" by about 25' tall.
No dents not even any paint came off it is a beast.
I have planned a recover kit in nice Heavy duty box. To include tow strap, tree strap. Tire plug kit, first aid kit,extra gloves , water proof Marine issued top and bottoms, Just waiting on my full wind shield to come from JD it has the bottom part that open to gain acces to your front storage.
I have 8 hours on it already , power slides are awesome ,jumping rocks, my buddies 1000x commander nose dives so bad you think your going to flip every time. RSX just give it a little gas in the air and lands nice. I will be putting up
Many more HD vids on u tube after the trip seeing I'm the only person that has any up, except some old fart going 25 mph on the sand dune and makes the RSX look like crap. F#£Ker. Any there will be a contour mounted to mine and go pro to the 1000x. Going on the sandy trails this weekend to see what kind of mileage she gets with two riders. If you have ?s about the RSX ask

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sounds great. How long of drive for you? Another place i would recommend is Black Mountain KY. Cant wait for vids. , still trying to decide on wether or not the rsx is for me. Still have not seen one in person only the limited pics on net. Have you rode with the canned ham yet , if so how does it compare ?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds great. How long of drive for you? Another place i would recommend is Black Mountain KY. Cant wait for vids. , still trying to decide on wether or not the rsx is for me. Still have not seen one in person only the limited pics on net. Have you rode with the canned ham yet , if so how does it compare ?
Yeah can am 1000 x goes every where I go
Read my new posts you can ask me more ? If needed
We put 150 on in 3 days
Over 2000' feet on mountain tops short new ids on you tube
Going to be awhile for all r go pros and contour HD to be joined together

1 - 5 of 5 Posts