John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 825I and would like to install a 4-Flat Wiring Harness for basic trailer lights. Has anyone done this yet?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!! I have not, but hopefully someone will chime in to help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the Welcome

I also did the Air Inlet for the Drive Belt Upgrade and have updated info about what to order and not to order. How do you put the description of the type of Gator and upgrades on your post at the bottom?

·
Registered
904 Posts
I also did the Air Inlet for the Drive Belt Upgrade and have updated info about what to order and not to order. How do you put the description of the type of Gator and upgrades on your post at the bottom?

Click on User CP at the top of the page and when the next screen pops up, there will be a Edit Signature on the left, click that, enter what you want, and hit save. Then you will have a sig!!!!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Is there a parts list maybe?
You could send me, for my RSX.
For snorkel's?

The upgraded snorkel is on the 825i's. Maybe even the 620i's.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Greatly appreciated, I have the 850 i and I wouldn't minded being able to take it in the bush with my buddies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts