John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to install 4 point harness belts in my RSX 850.. Any info on install and where to buy all materials to do so?? Thanks in advance for any info:p

·
Registered
106 Posts
There could be other options but I think there are 2 issues you'd have to overcome. There is no place to attach the straps in the back, and depending on your seats, there may not be a place to thread the cross straps across the seat.

PRP makes a harness bar specific for the RSX which is a very easy install and runs under $200. Once installed you can attach the rear straps of just about any 4 point harness. Seats may be a different issue though, but PRP makes those as well. Take a look at some pictures of the harness bar, seats, and harness on an RSX here:

Project .......... (John Deere RSX) - Page 2 - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the nice race seats that have hole up at the headreast for them to come through but not holes at the lap belt part. Was thinking the harness will mount wear my original seatbelts were at lap area then with bar behind seat attach and run through opening at headrest.... Am I making sense?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
look into any aftermarket company that deals with racing. to give u a great idea of what u want and will need look at magnum offroad and what they use for racing. the price is kinda high but it will show u wat u need. magnum, superatv, sidebyside stuff, sxs performance and dragon fire. look at these and see what u like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts