John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. Pictured are some Nerf Bars I built for the "Ridge Runner". They are mounted slightly higher than the frame rails, yet a bit lower than the threshold so as to clear doors. They are angled wider to the rear to easly deflect debris past the rear tires. They are quite sturdy, and provide excellant jack points. The hardware is stainless from the on-line vendor The Nutty Company. Powder coating was done at R & B Powder Coaters of Poultney Vermont. mountaingoat.

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
Are you gonna make these for the RSX?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Batman, I'm building just for myself, but happy to supply you with measurements etc. if you decide to build yourself, thanks, mountaingoat.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Leatherworker. Glad you like it. I've been building some small items as of late. I'll post them soon for the "Ridge Runner", mountaingoat.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks gman , glad you like it, and GatorDuner1, for my uses, work around the homestead, and cruising our forest trails, the stock pan, and a set of CV guards are plenty. At least for now. mountaingoat.

·
Registered
60 Posts
gatorduner

skid plate options seemed to be only plastic or .125 aluminum which provided limited protection, my new skid plate leaves nothing open to potential damage.
check out my new post under skid plates and protection.

cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts