John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. Things are coming along with the "Ridge Runner" build up, as parts are returning from the powder coaters. I built these units using the frame hoops from an on-line purchase at Liquid Iron. They ran $35 each + shipping. These are an off road item held in place with hose clamps. Not being one to use hose clamps on much other than hoses, I decided to weld in some steel cage clamps, also purchased on-line from U B Machine for $8.10 each. The 5" convex mirrors were purchased on-line from Tow-N Go for $6.99 + shipping, Billet knobs are from J W Winco on-line for $8.50 each. The stainless hardware was from, The Nutty Company, again on line. Lastly I found some nice cloisonne John Deere key fobs which I carefully removed, and polished the ring tab, mounting them with epoxi. Powder coating was done at R + B Powder Coating of Poultney Vermont. The mirrors swing in to clear tight spots. More things coming, mountaingoat.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks R T. I'm too long in the tooth to start a new business, but I tried to provide as much info on them as possible in case someone wanted to build their own set. Even if you don't weld perhaps you know someone who does. I'd be glad to provide any info or particulars to anyone interested. Check out the other "Ridge Runner" threads for more equipment. mountaingoat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts