John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a gator 620i and the diagnostic light is blinking. It is blinking 2 long and 4 short times. anyone know what this problem is? Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Code 24 is a ground speed sensor error. Ecu isn't getting a signal from it. the sensor is on the forward side of the transmission on the lower portion near the starter for the engine. Check the wiring coming out of the sensor & up to the main harness. If it's OK the sensor may need to be replaced.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Code 24 is a ground speed sensor error. Ecu isn't getting a signal from it. the sensor is on the forward side of the transmission on the lower portion near the starter for the engine. Check the wiring coming out of the sensor & up to the main harness. If it's OK the sensor may need to be replaced.
How about 2 long and 1 short flashes?

·
Super Moderator
2,839 Posts
How about 2 long and 1 short flashes?
You may want to start a new thread ? This thread is over 6 years old without any input in several years.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
The information you seek can be found in the technical manual JD publishes. It's a great resource to have when troubleshooting your Gator.

After purchasing, you'll be in a great position to help others.

This link should help with finding the technical manual form JD: JD Manual Lookup

Agree with Bradhill to start a new thread with a title that represents you specific situation.

Welcome

·
Registered
45 Posts
I found the tech manual on EBay, I would answer your question, but it seems I have misplaced the manual...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts