John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 model, coming from rubber hose running under drivers seat. Cannot find a decent photo of fuel line to tank. Never knew this site was around

·
Super Moderator
3,640 Posts
2013 model, coming from rubber hose running under drivers seat. Cannot find a decent photo of fuel line to tank. Never knew this site was around
Check online at partscatalog.deere.com for part diagrams that may help ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, was there earlier. With all those hoses & connections have to figure out how to access that area?
Well my tank is nothing like that pic. Removed drivers seat & shroud around glove box & can see two separate entries into the tank. One to the fuel filter, the other, which is the leak goes to what I would call a stub on the carb. Has three perfectly tiny round holes in it, two next to each other on the top and one up a few inches away on the bottom. The hose going to the fuel filter was jammed against the frame and has a crease in it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, found out today my selling dealer bailed, got tired of the JD bs and I only have one local go to who is not friendly. Those connections on the fuel filter have those crimp on clamps so i just might sleeve the hose where the crease was and replace the leaker. Is anyone alive here?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts