John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 model, coming from rubber hose running under drivers seat. Cannot find a decent photo of fuel line to tank. Never knew this site was around

·
Super Moderator
3,692 Posts
2013 model, coming from rubber hose running under drivers seat. Cannot find a decent photo of fuel line to tank. Never knew this site was around
Check online at partscatalog.deere.com for part diagrams that may help ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, was there earlier. With all those hoses & connections have to figure out how to access that area?
Well my tank is nothing like that pic. Removed drivers seat & shroud around glove box & can see two separate entries into the tank. One to the fuel filter, the other, which is the leak goes to what I would call a stub on the carb. Has three perfectly tiny round holes in it, two next to each other on the top and one up a few inches away on the bottom. The hose going to the fuel filter was jammed against the frame and has a crease in it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, found out today my selling dealer bailed, got tired of the JD bs and I only have one local go to who is not friendly. Those connections on the fuel filter have those crimp on clamps so i just might sleeve the hose where the crease was and replace the leaker. Is anyone alive here?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, found out today my selling dealer bailed, got tired of the JD bs and I only have one local go to who is not friendly. Those connections on the fuel filter have those crimp on clamps so i just might sleeve the hose where the crease was and replace the leaker. Is anyone alive here?
Well that hose has the same tiny round holes and is NLA! Will go to auto store and get a new hose. Don't see what's so special about this hose, just hi pressure. Will do filter&quick(quick my ass) connectors too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts