John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL NEW TO THE GATOR!

so i just got the bed up yesterday, had to remove the hydraulic lift pin to the frame.:D

i got 6 wires loose and i believe one missing plug (2 wires are the battery
wires so im just trying to track down the other 4):confused:

2 wires (red/black) run from battery area to the very front assuming they are for key switch

other 2 wires are also red/black, except this red has a fuse able link in between
and the black fairly short...

be back with photos in about 3-4 hours

·
Registered
165 Posts
if I knew how to cut n paste I would have sent the wiring diagram, search "gatorvirgin" and on the third page of the posts is "6x4 diesel gator wiring problems" follow the thread and you should find the schematic for a 97 diesel which should be close. You can also go onling to down load a manual that should cover several different wiring diagrams depending on the year, $10 if I remember.

·
Registered
11 Posts
another set of black and red loose but these come from the relays behind the hydraulic dump. anyone know where they go?
Does the machine have the light kit on it ?
If the dump was installed first and the light kit added later or the wiring harness was changed you may have extra wires. When I bought my gator it had the dump but no lights, when I bought the deluxe light kit and harness the harness had wires for the dump!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts