John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 2020 825e, the salesman claimed the only difference from the 825i was the labeling. SuperATV doesn't seem to know if the EZ-Steer will fit. Anyone tried to do this yet?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The nice folks at Wicked Bilt inform me that in 2020, JD changed the spines on the steering rack so they don't fit older upgrade kits. The same thing probably applies to EZ-Steer. Probably part of JD's Right to Repair campaign.

·
Official Site Vendor
123 Posts
When I bought my 2020 825e, the salesman claimed the only difference from the 825i was the labeling. SuperATV doesn't seem to know if the EZ-Steer will fit. Anyone tried to do this yet?
I'll bet ya I've got one that works.
Probably this one:

There are soooo many Gator submodels that its nearly impossible to keep up with fitments, and we won't list anything on the website if we haven't had an official try-on in the shop. I think you'll be safe with the one in the link above. They all vary a little bit and you may have to notch the firewall more on some than others, but I'm pretty confident it'll work. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you a little forum member discount.

Again, not positive....and you could be right about the splines, but its worth a shot.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll bet ya I've got one that works.
Probably this one:

There are soooo many Gator submodels that its nearly impossible to keep up with fitments, and we won't list anything on the website if we haven't had an official try-on in the shop. I think you'll be safe with the one in the link above. They all vary a little bit and you may have to notch the firewall more on some than others, but I'm pretty confident it'll work. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you a little forum member discount.

Again, not positive....and you could be right about the splines, but its worth a shot.
On the assumption that I can return it if the splines are different, I am interested, and a discount would be welcome. My wife can barely drive it as is.

·
Administrator
3,898 Posts
Reactions: SuperATV
1 - 10 of 10 Posts