John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did some work today on the Gator first thing was the 2'' leveling kit. Here are the measurements.

Stock: Floor to fender 30''
Stock: Floor to floor board: 12 3/4''

Lift on with 26'' tires: Floor to fender 31 3/4'' and floor to floor board was 14 1/4''

Lift on with 28'' Bighorn 2.0's: Floor to fender 32 1/2'' and floor to floor board was 14 3/4''

Heres a link to all the pics.
Images of Time Photography | J.A.'s Gator Modifications, January 25, 2014

BEFOREAFTER

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks good nice job

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sweet

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice. How much $ for just 2" lift (part number etc.) and how long just for the 2" lift install. Also like all your pictures.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Do these lift kits alter the handling characteristics to make them tippy?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haven't rode it much with it on but cant imagine it would change much since it was only about 1 3/4''. Heres is the link that I ordered it from www.allterrainonline.com. Once we figured out how the brackets went on took about 20 minutes.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nice!!!!! Looks good!!!!!!!! I bet you were like a kid in a candy store with all those goodies laying around.

·
Registered
17 Posts
bringing this up, new member about to put the 2" lift on, currently has 27" tires, the back tires need replaced, was thinking of going with 28". I'm wondering about the front hanging splash guard. Do you all that run the 28-30" tires take them off? or fab something to hang them more forward?

My fronts are new 27 9 14's, I don't think it would be too bad to put 28's on the rear..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts