John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Could anyone tell me or point me in the right direction for the parts I need to mount bucket seats in place of my beanch seat in my 2011 825i. I can find the information on the driver side parts on the JD Parts website but I cant find or don't know where to look for the passenger side seat mounts.
Thanks for any help anyone can give me.
Jeff

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Jeff, everything you need for the conversion is in the same place on the JD parts catalog. It's a little confusing because they only picture one seat, but the quantity required column lists 2. They are identical. It takes a good bit to convert these. You'll need 2 seats, both seat bases, the seat adjusting rails for the drivers side, center console, cover plastics, and all mounting hardware. I've highlighted the large components for you in this diagram. You'd also want to get all mounting hardware. The drivers seat mount base is #4 and the passenger seat mount base is #18. Hope this helps!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paoutdoorsman
Thanks for the info..I bet I have looked at that section of the pargs catalog a dozen or more times, and never understood it completely till now. I have almost all the parts except for the seat base mounts. If you don't mind could I ask you another question to make sure I understand. Are there 2 versions of seat base 4 or is 18 mounted to the existing seat mount. Reason I'm asking is is the side rail on the passenger side is sloped in the opposite direction as the driver side? I think that is what has got me confused..I was thinking 4 was mounted to the seat and the seat mount to allow it to tilt forward...could I ask you to set me on the right track.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I can take some pics of one in the morning for you, but yes #18 bolts to the passenger seat base and just clamps around the seat frame at the front so it can be flipped up to access the battery. #4 bolts to the driver seat, which in turn bolts to the adjustable seat rails. The seat rails are bolted to the seat frame, through 4 holes in the plastic cover #17.

·
Super Moderator
2,692 Posts
Great project! Please take lots of photos during the install, also document the work as well.

I have read numerous inquiries in the past on this conversion, I know your project will be well received by others wanting to do the same.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help, I have got what I'm hoping is all the parts ordered. I hope to get started after the 4th. Brad I will do my best with pictures..Everyone Have a Happy and Safe Independence Day..

·
Super Moderator
2,692 Posts
Thanks for the help, I have got what I'm hoping is all the parts ordered. I hope to get started after the 4th. Brad I will do my best with pictures..Everyone Have a Happy and Safe Independence Day..

Fantastic thank you !! Have fun!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts