John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2014 Gator 825i and I’m currently adding some updated lighting. I purchased the John Deere LED work light kit and it came with JWSpeaker branded lamps.

When looking at the JWSpeaker website they appear to offer direct replacement LED headlamps that have ’appear’ to have the same dimensions and 3 attach embossments as the stock halogen headlamps.

Has anybody used these? They would be the low beam only fixed panel mount version (part number 0556421).

Also note they seem to offer the same worklights included in the John Deere kit (part number 1603521)

Here is the reference John Deere Gator worklight kit:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
The 791's have to be the most expensive LED lights I've seen from any supplier at $359.51. I would be looking on Amazon or elsewhere for the same form factor, as they look like those offered from 100 different Chinese manufactures. The mounting brackets look identical to the ones I bought for less the $20 years ago.

Example: Generic 18 Watt LED

Hope someone can answer your specific question.

·
Super Moderator
2,970 Posts
I recently purchased a 2014 Gator 825i and I’m currently adding some updated lighting. I purchased the John Deere LED work light kit and it came with JWSpeaker branded lamps.

When looking at the JWSpeaker website they appear to offer direct replacement LED headlamps that have ’appear’ to have the same dimensions and 3 attach embossments as the stock halogen headlamps.

Has anybody used these? They would be the low beam only fixed panel mount version (part number 0556421).

Also note they seem to offer the same worklights included in the John Deere kit (part number 1603521)

Here is the reference John Deere Gator worklight kit:

Thank you for doing the leg work on this, please keep us updated.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Make sure you get driving lights vs. work lights if you need to see further away. You can visually tell the difference with the driving having a deeper reflector. The JD gorillas installed mine bass akwards so they had to drive out and correct it. Pain having to look out the rear mirror to see across the pasture.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts