John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lift cylinder with the wiring harness and switch for sale. This is a plug and play kit. It came off a 855D. A new lift goes for $900.00. I'm asking $350.00 plus shipping. Just PM me and I hit you back with my number.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I thought everyone would be jumping on this lift? I will pay for the shipping within the States. The lift cylinder is like new. I'm a JD service tech and I hooked it up and it works. I don't sell junk.

·
Super Moderator
3,509 Posts
I have purchased several items from JohnDeereCat1. He is very honest and prompt when replying to any questions that you may have.

I have never met a technician that explains complex mechanical components and their functions with easy to understand language.

·
Super Moderator
3,509 Posts
If this will work with my 2005 Gator HPX I am very interested. Please contact me at (850) 264-3484.

Thanks

Ben

I sent a text to JohnDeereCat1 he said he will check compatibility. He is a Deere technician who is a really great guy!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
buddymc,your PM are blocked, I can't respond to your message. Send me another message with your phone number, Mike.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts