John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one found a seat cover for the 825i seats? I have the 21", yellow seats, and they do not like grease and mud very much. SO I would like to put a seat cover on them. The recommended seat cover in the book is the 18" seat cover which does not fit. When I tried it, it actully pulled the seat up from the base when I sat down on the seat. If one is found this would actully fit the tall seat on the X540 lawn tractor too, which has just found a new home in my garage.. Yeah More green!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I got in touch with them and they do not make covers for the seat I have. They only make them for the high sport seat and the bench seat.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was not able to find a "store bought" seat cover, so I made my own from a larger truck seat cover.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Made my own.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
There you go 28 bucks from your nearest Napa store...I was thinkin about doing this with mine

·
Registered
45 Posts
My Tan Seat Covers

I went with these tan seat covers . . . so much black in my Gator thought the change would be to my liking. Good fit, easy on and off and seem plenty rugged enough.

The tan color doesn't show as much with the sun shining through the window . . . nice clean tan color though!

Thanks for looking!

FredSG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts