John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded my 2011 825i for a 2013 850i. I got to work on it right away and this is the best place for good advice and great ideas. Thanks for all the help from the posts. I will get some pictures up soon.

·
Registered
XUV 550 with Honda GX 630
865 Posts
So, are you a Univ. of Florida alum or do you hunt gators & hogs? Oh, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
114 Posts
welcome.

Get some pics up ASAP! :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm a UofA Razorback ("Hog") alum and fan. Just tried to put that with the gator name is all. I know, kinda corny. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forums! !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Off-Road Forums mobile app

·
Registered
159 Posts
Good to see an SEC graduate and RSX owner. Welcome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally figured out how to get some pictures loaded on here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are real good in the mud, at least the one time that I have tried them they were. I mainly got the Terminators instead of the Outlaws 2 because what I read about ride quality at higher speeds. There is hardly any vibration at low or high speeds with these. They do rub a little though in reverse while turning.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have not had a problem with the ride of my OL2s. I have not really had them at high speed thou.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Off-Road Forums mobile app

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just when I have my mind set on one thing something changes it ... Those tires look amazing. That may be the next tire going on the gator instead of an Outlaw2.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I will have to agree, terms are a damn good looking tire. They also make the right ride look bad ass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Off-Road Forums mobile app

1 - 13 of 13 Posts