John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I currently have a 2019 xuv590m and am looking to go bugger with the xuv835m. We run a smaller farm and the 590 is ok we just think something a little bigger will be better. We do like to take it out for joy rides on back roads and in the fields. Just looking for opinions and advise for what would you guys do.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I seen this posted on fourwheeler.com "Because there are so many options, it's difficult to nail down a price range for the Gator XUV; however our 835M tester came in at about $22,000 delivered, and different models start anywhere from about $15,000 and run up to nearly $30,000."

If the above price range is true, I'd consider buying a small used pickup and using it for the same purpose. The quality and durability of these machines does not justify this range. Replacement parts are significantly cheaper, easier to modify and of a much higher build quality.

I'd also consider a Mahindra Roxor now that they are cleared to sell again (lawsuit with FCA).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I seen this posted on fourwheeler.com "Because there are so many options, it's difficult to nail down a price range for the Gator XUV; however our 835M tester came in at about $22,000 delivered, and different models start anywhere from about $15,000 and run up to nearly $30,000."

If the above price range is true, I'd consider buying a small used pickup and using it for the same purpose. The quality and durability of these machines does not justify this range. Replacement parts are significantly cheaper, easier to modify and of a much higher build quality.

I'd also consider a Mahindra Roxor now that they are cleared to sell again (lawsuit with FCA).
The one I was looking at was around 15000

1 - 3 of 3 Posts