John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I am new here as I just purchased a new 835M Gator. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good gun rack for the roof. I see there are many online for other models . Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have gun boot mounted front of the box. It clips in so you can remove it and gun or just take gun out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi,I am new here as I just purchased a new 835M Gator. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good gun rack for the roof. I see there are many online for other models . Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
163 Posts
You might take a look at the Koplin website as I recall they have a generic gun rack mount that installs on the interior cab side of the roof...keeps weapons dry and out of the way of entry/exit bumps and scrapes.

Reactions: Bradhill

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You might take a look at the Koplin website as I recall they have a generic gun rack mount that installs on the interior cab side of the roof...keeps weapons dry and out of the way of entry/exit bumps and scrapes.
I did email them and he gave me a model number that he thought would work. So,I checked it out and my machine is listed and the measurements match up . It is on it's way ! Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Take a look at Seizmik.
This unit pops in and out quickly and requires no special tools or modifications. I have one in my 590m special edition. Allows instant access to the rifles or shotguns. Utilizes the center seat belt for security. The 590’s don’t have a center belt so I installed a wheelchair seatbelt along with the factory seatbelt buckles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts