John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interlock will release - buzzer on all the time The cable to lever on rear right frame is slack. As are the two cables from the lever to rear of machine are also slack - moving lever to rear of machine (brake off direction) does not satisfy interlock. What does buzzer interlock sense ? Position pressure or what??
Any input appreciated
Paul

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I believe it is on position. Basing this off of looking at the illustrated diagrams and seeing where the switch is located. It appears to be located near the pedal pivot point.

Illustrated parts drawing can be found at jdparts.com under the drawing 60 Steering and Brakes

Post back what you find.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it is on position. Basing this off of looking at the illustrated diagrams and seeing where the switch is located. It appears to be located near the pedal pivot point.

Illustrated parts drawing can be found at jdparts.com under the drawing 60 Steering and Brakes

Post back what you find.
Yt

Thanks for the info. The exploded parts diag I was working from did not show the switch kit. With your input got the correct JD diag showing the switch. Jacked machine up and tested to be sure calipers were releasing -they were so brake fully disengaged. This narrowed it to faulty switch a $4.75 part. ( and several hours labor to install) Disabled buzzer Will up date after new switch

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Awesome!

Good luck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cannot find part(AUC15129) any where in JD system Checked aAg Pro in South Land pro in NE If somebody’s dealer has one pls let me know —- “switch kit” AUC15129

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Why not call your dealer of choice and have them search for it within the JD parts system?

Maybe I'm misreading your last sentence... Are you expecting forum members to call and ask their dealer if they have the part on your behalf? Just trying to understand what your asking for.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No way - just thought perhaps someone had ( or will have) similar problem & had better luck than me in locating part

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Have you tried calling a dealer to see what they say? I'm only asking as I get the impression you limited your search to online activities only.

For what it's worth, I can only see it listed on jdparts.com but no other mentions online.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts