Super Moderator
3,425 Posts
Call super atv about install instructions for lift kit said they dont Offer it
don’t understand that
Did you buy a kit ?

·
Super Moderator
3,425 Posts
Got a kit on eBay and super atv says they have instructions in the boxes.
Was SuperATV the seller ? If not contact the seller. Did you by chance give SuperATV the part number of the lift kit ?

Reactions: Dzryder

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was SuperATV the seller ? If not contact the seller. Did you by chance give SuperATV the part number of the lift kit ?
It’s the only one super atv offered for the rsx the tech told me that if they don’t sell it they take the instructions down

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is odd, I looked at the SuperATV site because I know they post their instructions with the item. While looking, I did not see a lift kit for an 860i. Can you share a link to the eBay auction?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I messaged the eBay seller just waiting for a response
when I called super atv yesterday they told me they don’t put instructions in the box which sounds total stupid or someone doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I messaged the eBay seller just waiting for a response
when I called super atv yesterday they told me they don’t put instructions in the box which sounds total stupid or someone doesn’t know what they’re talking about.
ebay seller told me to go on super atv web site to get instructions
guess I’ll just have figure it out myself 💪🏻

·
Registered
11 Posts
@SuperATV is a vendor here, they have been engaged twice now, once from @Bradhill, and now with this post. My experiences with SuperATV have been really good. I would think as soon as we have their attention, they will help out.

·
Official Site Vendor
101 Posts
Hey! Technically we don't offer or advertise a lift for the RSX.........BUT, that doesn't mean that one of the kits we have won't fit. There are just soooo many different Gator models that we can't list all the fitments if we haven't had any kind of fitment confirmation in the shop. Its quite possible that one would work. The only Gator lifts we're making right now are basic shock spacer lifts. All you'll need for the install is a spring compressor. You can rent one at just about any auto parts store. You can also do the ratchet strap method, but that's kinda sketchy and still scares the crap out of me even after doing it multiple times.
Wish I had some kind of positive confirmation for whatever kit you have fitting your Gator, but we haven't been able to test on that model year in the shop. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a pretty basic fitment though.
Here's a link to some basic shock spacer instructions for the Gator. This one is specifically for the 625i, 825i, and 855D models, but I'd assume it would be the one you're probably looking at. The installation for shock spacers would be the same regardless.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@SuperATV is a vendor here, they have been engaged twice now, once from @Bradhill, and now with this post. My experiences with SuperATV have been really good. I would think as soon as we have their attention, they will help out.
Hey! Technically we don't offer or advertise a lift for the RSX.........BUT, that doesn't mean that one of the kits we have won't fit. There are just soooo many different Gator models that we can't list all the fitments if we haven't had any kind of fitment confirmation in the shop. Its quite possible that one would work. The only Gator lifts we're making right now are basic shock spacer lifts. All you'll need for the install is a spring compressor. You can rent one at just about any auto parts store. You can also do the ratchet strap method, but that's kinda sketchy and still scares the crap out of me even after doing it multiple times.
Wish I had some kind of positive confirmation for whatever kit you have fitting your Gator, but we haven't been able to test on that model year in the shop. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a pretty basic fitment though.
Here's a link to some basic shock spacer instructions for the Gator. This one is specifically for the 625i, 825i, and 855D models, but I'd assume it would be the one you're probably looking at. The installation for shock spacers would be the same regardless.
the box was mark as a super atv part it’s an older kit that isn’t in production anymore due to lack of demand it has 2 shock spacers and 2 flat pieces with 5 holes drilled in it 3 bolts and 3 spacers the kit is for rsx 850i or rsx 860i I know the spacers are for the back shocks and the 2 flat plates are for the front just looking for the placement of the front

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the box was mark as a super atv part it’s an older kit that isn’t in production anymore due to lack of demand it has 2 shock spacers and 2 flat pieces with 5 holes drilled in it 3 bolts and 3 spacers the kit is for rsx 850i or rsx 860i I know the spacers are for the back shocks and the 2 flat plates are for the front just looking for the placement of the front

·
Official Site Vendor
101 Posts
Shoot me the part number on the box, and I'll dig through the archives to see if I can find some instructions. Its a pretty simple one. The bracket would mount up to the front shock brackets. The rear would be the basic spring spacer installation.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shoot me the part number on the box, and I'll dig through the archives to see if I can find some instructions. Its a pretty simple one. The bracket would mount up to the front shock brackets. The rear would be the basic spring spacer installation.
That’s how I thought it went
just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t missing something

·
Official Site Vendor
101 Posts

🤣🤣🤣
I think the part # is LK-JD-G-13-002
Found it!
Copy and paste this into your browser. Hopefully it'll pop up. Its cached somewhere on google, so it pops up for me. There's no good link, but it should pop up if you can copy and paste it in google.

file://ws16vmatommic01/Dell_Boomi_Production_Instructions/IN-LK-JD-G-13.pdf

I'll try it this way too...

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

🤣🤣🤣

Found it!
Copy and paste this into your browser. Hopefully it'll pop up. Its cached somewhere on google, so it pops up for me. There's no good link, but it should pop up if you can copy and paste it in google.

file://ws16vmatommic01/Dell_Boomi_Production_Instructions/IN-LK-JD-G-13.pdf

I'll try it this way too...
Got it
thanks for the help.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts