John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just got a set of 25w cree LEDs, I'll let you know how they look when I throw them in.

·
Registered
904 Posts
patiently waiting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Off-Road Forums mobile app

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry for the wait guys, haven't had time to hardly look at this machine lately. Finally put the bulbs in today, installation was as easy as 1/4 turn and unplugging the oem bulbs and putting the LEDs back in. Exact replacement, much brighter than factory and get the bright white color instead of the yellow halogen. Can't compare distance until I try in the dark but look to be a vast improvement!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just got a set of 25w cree LEDs, I'll let you know how they look when I throw them in.
Can you give us a link to where you bought them?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Read somewhere about imitation cree bulbs being junk and the 50w ones I found were shipping from China and didn't want to take the chance. Definite improvement over stock (was hoping for a little more but decent). Alot nicer color and look than the stockers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Very impressed with the evo's. Ride a little bit of everything. Hard rocky trails, to sand, to mud/swamp. Would definitily recommend for a trail/all around tire or occasional mud tire. Better dedicated mud tires out there but these are a real nice "in-between" tire. Ride good and can't beat the 8-ply.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts