John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it the Gator RSX850I has so few options in the aftermarket. I bought the gator on impulse without doing any research. I really do like this machine, but thought I would be able to build it up. are the performance parts coming or am I not looking in the right web sites?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I did the same thing as you but every wk I see something new out for it so the parts are coming we just have to be patient. Sidebysidesports.com has a few things.

·
Registered
3 Posts
John Deere has been slow with the accessories in my opinion. I have picked up a few items on e-bay and I am about ready to buy one of the power steering kits. The exhaust kits work and I think they definitely increase horse power.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Muzzy has a Kit and programmer out now...Its a little steep exhaust at 950.00 and programmer at 250.00

·
Registered
904 Posts
Muzzy has a Kit and programmer out now...Its a little steep exhaust at 950.00 and programmer at 250.00
Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!

The aftermarket is coming, but you have to realize, this is still a very new machine. I am taking some parts and modifying the parts to work. I will have a build thread soon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi All. If you can weld, and fabricate, or know someone who can, you won't have to wait! There are lots of very talented people out there to help. When I built the "Ridge Runner" it was one of the early ones shipped, and the first to Vermont. The 550 is on the same platform as the RSX, so use our search and check out the "Ridge Runner" build up. mountaingoat.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you think the true duels is to loud for national forest riding? And has anyone tried the new muzzy's programmer?

·
Registered
904 Posts
I wonder if Big Gun has a silencer insert and spark arrestors?

·
Registered
3 Posts
big gun silencer

the big gun is loud similar to a motorcycle. It does have a spark arrestor. Mine came without it and I had to order it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts