John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been looking up gators mud bogging and don’t come up with anything really, (extreme) all you see are razrs,can ams, some pioneers and some yamahas, I know the gator is a workhorse but I’d sure like to see or hear stories of some gators doing some bad a$$ stuff

·
Registered
134 Posts
As far a full on mud bog... no. I have not.

I have ran some trails with mud holes with my 825i when I had it. You can hang with the other machines, but it all depends on the machines you are riding with and how hard you want to go...

You will not hang with a rzr as that is a totally different purpose built machine, but rangers/ pioneers those type utility crossovers it will run with.

That being said... ask the guys with the rzr's to haul anything more than their wife's purse in the bed, and they will fall short there.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Someone once retorically asked if one was going to participate in a demolition derby would you prefer to be in a Lamborgini or a Mack truck...My personal needs are for a utility work vehicle not a toy "go-faster" machine so I am pleased with the absolute and relative performance of my 2014 Model 625i.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts