John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any 2015/2016 825i parts break down manuals that show every nut and bolt listed with a part # ?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Deere and many of their dealers have pretty good parts diagrams online that feature part numbers and prices. Even if you're not using them for ordering parts they are helpful to see how things should come apart or go back together. It's obviously not as detailed as the service manual but it can help.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Like Dane said you can go online and get a pretty detailed breakdown of the parts. I use the louisvilletractor.com site and just put my model number in to bring up the parts assemblies for my RSX. I think Deere sells a parts catalog for each model but this way is free.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to have to check to see if I got one with my manual. I remember seeing a CD. I wonder if it was a parts manual or operating manual.I will not be able to check till Monday

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
It might be this part number: M177136

You'll have to verify with SN.

Please note it is only the metal lever. The grip and cover are additional part numbers.

4 - Lever
Part NumberM177136
Qty Req1
RemarksSUB FOR M174420 OR M164887 OR M161530

·
Super Moderator
2,970 Posts
Can anyone guide me to where I can purchase a replacement gear shift lever for my 2011 JD Gator 825i? If you also know the part number that would be great. I looked on www.greenpartstore.com but no luck. Thank you.

Screenshot from partscatalog.deere.com

https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/navigation/equipment/1722086/level/2/snp/MTgzMzY2OkNIQVBURVJbMTA2MTojQlVTSU5FU1NfUkVHSU9OLDYxMzQ6I0NBVEFMT0csMTcyMjA4NjpFUVVJUE1FTlRd

You may also need the torsional spring and clip?

The root cause of a broken or bent shifter may likely be a sticking primary clutch.

JD Clutch Doc has a long term/proven solution for hard to shift into and out of gear issues.

For more information please email [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts