·
Administrator
4,030 Posts
Sweet thanks for sharing

Reactions: 800summitX

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Not familiar with the products, so what does it do and why is it necessary? Cost?

What makes it so awesome?... Just trying to understand.

·
Registered
XUV 550 with Honda GX 630
905 Posts
So why all the tech? Are you spraying? Marking soil sample locations? Or, just like watching that little Gator icon move across the screen?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tec side line business for the farmers in my area. Do their mapping & Rx stuff. I set this gator up with Autosteer & now i can fix or make good AB lines or curved lines where needed. It costs way too much but that’s part of the game I guess. It really is handy. I put a new set of the General Grabber ATX’s on yesterday. Soybean stubble is awful hard on tires. Corn stalks too

·
Administrator
4,030 Posts
I have tec side line business for the farmers in my area. Do their mapping & Rx stuff. I set this gator up with Autosteer & now i can fix or make good AB lines or curved lines where needed. It costs way too much but that’s part of the game I guess. It really is handy. I put a new set of the General Grabber ATX’s on yesterday. Soybean stubble is awful hard on tires. Corn stalks too
Have you thought about Michelin Tweels ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have not? I guess simply put. I called my local Farm Tire Shop & said “ i need something,, what do you suggest.

·
Administrator
4,030 Posts
I have not? I guess simply put. I called my local Farm Tire Shop & said “ i need something,, what do you suggest.
The Tweels are spendy, however I doubt the stubble will hardly place a nick in them.

Plant Natural environment Grass Vegetation Font

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have the Grabber ATX on my 865R and haven't looked back. Since I don't need the extra ruggedness of the tweels, the cost/benefit wouldn't be there. However, if you're going through a set of Grabbers every six months, another story maybe.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Also does your rear shocks squeak and make noise all the time? Mine do!!! They trying to tell me it normal
I guarantee it is not engineered to squeak and if the customer is willing to accept it they win. Just because they have poor quality control and they all do it does not make it right. What it means is they should be fixing all of them.

When was the last time you heard a new car shocks, bushings, etc squeak?

Price out a new shock from JD. Are you willing to pay this after warranty is expired to fix?

·
Registered
2021 XUV835R
53 Posts
I guarantee it is not engineered to squeak and if the customer is willing to accept it they win. Just because they have poor quality control and they all do it does not make it right. What it means is they should be fixing them all.

When was the last time you heard a new car shocks, bushings, etc squeak?

Price out a new shock from JD. Are you willing to pay this after warranty is expired to fix?
No I take it back next week. Make them replace it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I guess I’ve never noticed a squeaky sound in mine ? Only if window is fully up , but if i roll it down some it quits. Not a huge deal to me. Turn up tunes some more. Lol.
uh let’s see on tires ? Closest to stock. & same size in back. I’ll have to look because my brain isn’t working right now.

·
Administrator
4,030 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts