John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are slated here in Indiana for 5-8" of snow! Very exited to go out and play on the RSX! Hopefully we'll get some drifts!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Post up some pics and vids!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay warm and have fun!!!!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
We're slated for 1-16" :rolleyes: Prabably be more in the lines of 2-6" just all depends on what track this storm takes. I had her out a few days ago pulling the kids on a sled with a good 6" on the ground with a thick ice crust. Gator just plows right though in 2wd.

·
Registered
904 Posts
We're slated for 1-16" :rolleyes: Prabably be more in the lines of 2-6" just all depends on what track this storm takes. I had her out a few days ago pulling the kids on a sled with a good 6" on the ground with a thick ice crust. Gator just plows right though in 2wd.
All that coming your way came thru here. Didn't do to much here, but about an hour south/southeast it did a number.

·
Registered
114 Posts
there are like 3 differnent snow fall bands that are in multiples of 4. each band only has to shift about 50 miles to determine how much we get or the lack there of. Im dead center of the state.

I like snow, but I think Ive had me fill for the year. we've already added 4 days onto the end of the school year.:mad:

·
Registered
114 Posts
there are like 3 differnent snow fall bands that are in multiples of 4. each band only has to shift about 50 miles to determine how much we get or the lack there of. Im dead center of the state.

I like snow, but I think Ive had me fill for the year. we've already added 4 days onto the end of the school year.:mad:

Ended up getting 10 inches and another 4 a day and a half latter. I like snow and all but I think Im good till next year. My driveway is getting smaller each time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts