John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is my sad duty to announce that my friend and our forum administrator passed away June 27th after heart bypass surgery. I did not post this earlier out of respect for his lovely wife Rhonda and their family, awaiting the services to be complete and the family good with the announcement.

Brad was a friend to so many and had an enormous level of integrity. It was my pleasure for about five years to work closely with him taking care of primary clutches. His desire was to help people whether it was with clutches or anything else that he could help with.

His passing leaves a void here and the Forum owners are working to put an Adminstrator in place.

Rest in Peace my friend!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear this. I haven't seen him on the forums lately and just assumed vacation or other life priorities prevented his presentation.

While I've never personally met him, I feel like I lost a good friend. :cry:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Brad helped me when I first joined the forum. He knew I was military and an engineer. Every now and then he'd poke me with a piece of advice like post pictures, post sources, and post the results lest some guy named 200mph ding you :). He was genuinely interested in my diesel turbo upgrade and what I had to say about street tires/rims, and snorkels. I'd say he was responsible for making me put some quality stuff together to help those who follow. Yes Brad, we'll follow on. You set a great example for all of us.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
@MBDiagMan So sorry to hear this. Brad was a good man, and I'm sure a good friend.

Reactions: Lake Life
1 - 16 of 16 Posts