John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I didn't include that. It's a 6x4 gator. I think it's a 1998 model and gas engine. From what I can make out the SN is W006X4X035972

·
Registered
250 Posts
No.. its a fixed jet. Only mixture adjustment is C. And that is supposed to have a limiter cap on it. So says the EPA anyway.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm trying to get my idle right and turned the fuel jet (B) counter clockwise a little and that got it where it would idle good low. Adjusting C doesn't do much if anything. I've tried to fix the idle with the instructions at the below link but bot much luck. According to the instructions I had the low speed adjustment screw as C and the idle adjustment screw as A.

Anyone know where some good instructions as for this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I have the same question. Adjust "C" has no effect unless I back "B" off about a quarter turn. I took the "B" jet out and tried to clean it up a bit, but it had no effect on the running. I have looked everywhere and I'm wondering if the fuel jet is supposed to have a rubber washer/o-ring on it that would prevent it from seating too far.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ricky

1 - 12 of 12 Posts