John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all, I would like to introduce myself, I am part of a company doing agriculture management and agricultural based projects here in Tanzania, we have a 2017 John Deere 855D Gator (SERIAL M0855DEKHM130552 MODEL:855 E DSL XUV, DOM 051117) on site with worn rollers on the secondary clutch and don't seem to be able to find replacements parts, the JD agents here insist we buy a complete clutch to solve the problem (which is daylight robbery, to say the least) what I am thinking is to have an engineering works make for me from nylon plastic rollers, however I do not have the correct dimensions for the rollers as they are very badly worn, could someone please assist with these measurements for both the smaller and larger rollers on the secondary clutch?

Any feedback regarding this would be greatly appreciated, we use the Gator for surveying areas that still need to be expanded into arable land for our expansion plans, so it is integral to our operations.

If any more information regarding the Gator is needed please let me know.

Thanks you in advance for any assistance.

Kind Regards
Tony

If interested here is a link to our website: agvisioninternational.com

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'm seeing the following for the secondary "rollers" on jdparts.com
M165723
M168780

2 of each are required plus the washers and retaining hardware.

Post back your solution so we can all learn.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm seeing the following for the secondary "rollers" on jdparts.com
M165723
M168780

2 of each are required plus the washers and retaining hardware.

Post back your solution so we can all learn.
Thank you very much, and based on that information I also found a schematic diagram of the complete clutch, I have attached this to an email to the agents and pointed out exactly what is needed, possibly this might make the difference and they might order the individual rollers for me, I shall update you on the progress....

Rgds
Tony

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts