John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know what the flyweights weigh in grams on the 825i. thinking of adding some weight. thinking adjustable. dont have scale thought maybe someone knows save me a little time. also what type of weight would work. is it a team primary?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
maybe im trying something that wont work. the clutch has a nice shift curve. i was wanting to lower the rpms a little,make it shift alittle faster. i thaought by watching the tac it was cutting out when i got to 6050 rpm. so i thought if i added weight so it didnt hit that rpm so soon i would get higher top end.but reading on here maybe it speed that cuts out?

·
Registered
46 Posts
maybe im trying something that wont work. the clutch has a nice shift curve. i was wanting to lower the rpms a little,make it shift alittle faster. i thaought by watching the tac it was cutting out when i got to 6050 rpm. so i thought if i added weight so it didnt hit that rpm so soon i would get higher top end.but reading on here maybe it speed that cuts out?
Based on what I've read, it does cut out based on speed. I recall somebody disconnecting the speed sensor and getting higher top end - but no factory speedo data.

- Steve from stormy CO but enjoying MT today

1 - 3 of 3 Posts