John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody did anything to there clutch like add weights or remove weights or anything else to that effect? I am thinking that there is way more HP not being put to use and the clutching could be of some help to it! Anybody with any ideas, let me know or if you have allready did something let us know how it worked, PLEASE!!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was thinking the same thing Roady. I just got my 825i this week, I have 2 hrs on it. I looked today at the 855d clutch in the parts break down and looks to be the same except for the fly weights and the spring has different part #s. I will def be trying a few things in the next few weeks! I have had one of these 825i clutches apart already and they are very stiff, they are def not as free as the old hpx's and 620 gators.

·
Registered
5 Posts
clutch

I have a brand new 825i, I weaknd my front and rear clutch springs, cured the high engine rpm issue, still has all the pulling power it had before also. Now it is a fun xuv to run around on without making so much noise, and waisting engine power. I did not mess with the clutch weights. If my front shocks did not sound like tolet plungers I would be happy with it.:) Hope that was a help.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like ill be talking to them in the am and get some clutch parts ordered:D

We have several springs and an adjustable weight set for the 825i. The weight set is PN 930950 and retail price is $199. Any Polaris weight will work in the TEAM drive with a spacer kit.

Mark Schiffner
TEAM Aftermarket
Aftermarket & Retail Products
[email protected]
Phone: 218-844-3283
TEAMaftermarket.com

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks like ill be talking to them in the am and get some clutch parts ordered:D

We have several springs and an adjustable weight set for the 825i. The weight set is PN 930950 and retail price is $199. Any Polaris weight will work in the TEAM drive with a spacer kit.

Mark Schiffner
TEAM Aftermarket
Aftermarket & Retail Products
[email protected]
Phone: 218-844-3283
TEAMaftermarket.com
I am super interested in this....let us know how it works out..

Larry in MD

·
Registered
19 Posts
I spoke with them on the phone today and was informed they have a complete clutch assy coming out @ the end of the month increase lowend, reduce slipping and get top end to around 50 so ill wait to get that when it comes out im sure ill still be at work then anyways

·
Registered
62 Posts
I spoke with them on the phone today and was informed they have a complete clutch assy coming out @ the end of the month increase lowend, reduce slipping and get top end to around 50 so ill wait to get that when it comes out im sure ill still be at work then anyways
Hell yeah!!!...that sounds like a hot ticket for sure!!!....I definitely want one of those...kinda curious as to how the top end will increase though...I just assumed that it was a computer thing instead of a clutch deal...I hope that it is true though....50 mph would be perfect for these Gators...a little more speed without the high rpm's and noise...

Thanx for posting up your research results man...I appreciate it very much..

Larry in MD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts