John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 18 xuv865m bought new Oct. 19, with one year warranty. The only water that gets on the cluster is when I wash it. I noticed the condensation last week, it does go away after in sun for a bit. Anyone else have this issue? I have a John Deere tractor, never had this problem with it. Is there anything I can do to remedy this, or should I tske it back to dealer? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have a 18 xuv865m bought new Oct. 19, with one year warranty. The only water that gets on the cluster is when I wash it. I noticed the condensation last week, it does go away after in sun for a bit. Anyone else have this issue? I have a John Deere tractor, never had this problem with it. Is there anything I can do to remedy this, or should I tske it back to dealer? Thanks
Why mess with something covered by warranty ??? I'd take it there in a heartbeat unless it's very inconvenient. Good luck. Craig

·
Registered
768 Posts
Take it back to the dealer and have them resolve.

Do you think the life of your electronics will be the same with condensate collecting in there?

Price out a new instrument cluster to see if it is worth you time.

Suggest you take pictures of the condensation in the event you need the proof down the road.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went by dealer today, showed them pictures of the condensation. They are ordering a new instrument cluster, and will call whenever it comes in. Warranty work. Dealership extremely easy to work with.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Glad to hear they fixed it for you

I wish more customers would demand top quality. Until the OEM pays for poor quality they will not up their game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts