·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See if pics show up now

·
Registered
483 Posts
Did you stop and get out to take pictures?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I didn't have anyone else riding with me other than a dog and wanted some pics.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One dog likes to ride and my other dog likes to run but can't get either one to drive!

Gator performed well! I haven't had any problems with belt, etc since my last post concerning the belt, etc. I think the belt must have gotten hot and seems fine since cooling down. I didn't even have to pull the winch! I still need to check the seals, etc to make sure no water leaked into system..... I'm thinking about getting the power steering which would make turning in tight spots much easier.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Awesome!!!!!!!!!! I enjoy riding my RSX, it is the talk at the lake bottoms. I cant even get my dogs to ride, and the ms's would not be happy if the husky came home covered in mud.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice to see a gator in its natural habitat! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice Pics.............looks like it did well.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Motorhead.... please post pics for your machine we would love to see it

·
Registered
904 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I posted a couple of pics in the pic and video section..........not real good ones and I have a video of my strobes and lights but it was to big to upload.........I will post better detailed pics when I get it back from getting lift.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
More pics!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!! I had a good ride yesterday.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thats some nasty lookn mud! Looks like a lot of fun too. How many times did you get stuck and how many people did you have to pull out???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got stuck once in mud and probably 3 times in sandy creek. Warn winch pulled it right out! Took dash off later to install power steering and there was mud everywhere under there!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts