·
Super Moderator
3,357 Posts
WOW!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UpliftSxS 825i custom gator 🐊 UpliftSxS in house color change raptor black, w/black ops Siless lined cab w/black woolstran. Custom UpliftSxS design two tone seat and color match interior. UpliftSxS bolt on 2”suspension lift -30/10/15 M/T’s and AdBovin Traxion kit. UpliftSxS custom 15” pro comp wheels w/3.75” offset, UpliftSxS flow faster exhaust silencer w/ spark arrestor and UpliftSxS forced air intake. UpliftSxS signal kit and cab clearance lights, zxr5000 lb winch with UpliftSxS hook stop, With UpliftSxS diamond plate lower control armed guards front and back , 2400w PYLE bt sound System and Hellas lighting powder coat Trim and much more🐊

·
Super Moderator
3,357 Posts
Any photos of the exhaust system and forced air intake ?

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any photos of the exhaust system and forced air intake ?
This is our new Model. The A Pack silencer is 27 lbs lighter than stock weighing in at 7lbs This is a finished unfinished look it’s sealed with a heat rated clear alsohave in standard Matt black finish

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It looks like you drop the size on the exit of the muffler? I assume that is so you can put the spark arrestor in?
Yes a little it’s 1 1/4 ID ...spark arrestors are available depending on preference and state requirements.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks most are unsure what it is It got lots of bells and whistles lol and with the new jd clutch doc venom setup it’s very smooth Scratch and fade resistant raptor liner is a must we tint to any color View attachment 13929 View attachment 13930
Its the heated seats that sells it every time dont often use the heat when the back and bottom are warm🐊🌲👍

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awesome ride! Can I ask how you lifted and what size tires you have in there? I have a new 2021 835r, bought the 2” spring spacers, hoping to put 29” tires on... your input is greatly appreciated!
Www.UpliftSxS.com
We offer several different styles and accessories for the gator line up. Personally I’m not a fan of spring spacers I like every bit of shock travel I can get. But to answer your question I have a 2 inch lift in the rear and 3 inch leveling lift in the front with 235/75/15 (29.5”) check out our web page msg with any questions

1 - 18 of 18 Posts