John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Jeff and brand new to the forum. I am working on a 4x2 gator and have little to no information on it. The panel with the make/model etc. information is missing. The only number I can find was on the back of the frame. The number is W04X2SD017867. I have searched online and cannot find any information I need to purchase parts.

The owners purchased this gator from a dealer that is now out of business so I have no way of going to them to track down information. Any help at all would be most appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Machine Build Date : 30 Mar 2007

What kind of parts are you looking for? Most dealerships need a serial number to find you parts, but all should be available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sure do appreciate the help. Knowing the year should help a lot. Can ask how you found out that info? A site I can use to find that information? Thanks to all for helping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Trying to figure out year of Manufacture -

Hello - I am looking at purchasing a Gator 4x2, however the owner does not know the year or much about it. The serial number is W004X2X005432. Can someone tell me the year it was made, any other info - if it is a TX, TS, etc. and what the approximate value might be - in good condition. It supposedly does not have an hour meter on it. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum MechJeff!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts