John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,187 Posts
My Gators are gas powered, but diesel Gators use the same glow plug controller that my Deere F935 diesel mower uses, AM138537.

If your diesel Gator is having starting issues, below is a link to a video I made to see if it's related to your glow plug controller:

Test your AM138537 diesel glow plug controller
or
Great information, thank you for sharing !

·
Registered
35 Posts
My Gators are gas powered, but diesel Gators use the same glow plug controller that my Deere F935 diesel mower uses, AM138537.

If your diesel Gator is having starting issues, below is a link to a video I made to see if it's related to your glow plug controller:

Test your AM138537 diesel glow plug controller
or
Thanks Wateka. I'm now having this issue. As the nights cool off its obviously the glow plugs. I have a problem with streaming with Sat internet and the smoke so can't view the video. I am sure I saw Brad or someone shared the diagram for the pin outs for the relay but I can't find it now. I'd bet its a connection or temp sensor but I need the pin outs to trace back from the relay. Of course I had to start it to get chores done so after a few tries it did stumble to life and now its warm. Tomorrow I will attack it in detail if I can find the relay pin outs.

My relay is identical to the one in the post.

Thanks folks,
JRH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts