John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would post a dyno chart of what we found when doing baseline testing on an RSX850i. Not to shabby for out of the box!

Nate
Alba Racing

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Current hp vs stock. Much more to come

This is where were at with the Magnum WORCS race care. This is just the start. There is much more to be gained. This is mostly bolt on and tune and clutch work. We have cams, big bore, pistons, porting, exhaust etc etc otw for those of you looking for big power. These are in the prototype stage.

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
Dang Alba does it again. You know dang well I will probably be on this.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We have cams, big bore, pistons, porting, exhaust etc etc otw for those of you looking for big power. These are in the prototype stage.
Who is making the BBK? When is it available? We have a UTV series here and rzr's keep handing me my butt.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have cams, big bore, pistons, porting, exhaust etc etc otw for those of you looking for big power. These are in the prototype stage.
Who is making the BBK? When is it available? We have a UTV series here and rzr's keep handing me my butt.

We will be making the big bore using CP forged pistons. I will say that just adding a big bore is only worth a few HP. You will need intake, exhaust, cams and head work to see the full benefits.

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
16 Posts
what kinda numbers at the wheels can we expect with all the mods? How big is the BBK? Whatt cc does it take the engine to?

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This graph shows where we left off with the WORCS car with the ported heads and stock bore cylinders. Like I said we are not finished finding power in the Deere motor. As soon as we have a chance to get one torn down for big bore work I will let you all know.

Nate
Alba Racing

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts